After coloring it with my Copics, I cut it out using my Scan N Cut.
I once again used my Pinkfresh Diagonal Hot Foil Plate to create a foil background. This is the negative of the original foiling. My sentiment is was made using the Spellbinders Essential Glimmer Sentiments.
I popped my image up on my card using foam squares. I added some pattern paper behind my image. I added some Glossy Accents to the candle flame and my card was complete.
Thanks for stopping by!
Copics used: E04, E11, E21, E000; E79, E77, E74, E71; BG49, BG57; BG43, BG11; BG78; BG75, BG57; BF72; RV69; RV66, RB63; Y19; Y15, Y13, Y11; T5, T3, T1; W4, W3, W1, W0